30 Nights Wild, night 24

This time it was Nicola who came out before I had a chance to get to my seat. She saw me coming and dived down the nearest hole. It only took a few minutes for her to emerge again though. I sat on the ground this evening which, together with the gusty wind, made the badgers nervous.

Nicola

Nigel came out to join Nicola, but Jeremy was more cautious. He edged slowly down the spoil heap leading from his hole, but then changed his mind and retreated into the brambles. Nicola was very focused on finding peanuts, while Nigel wandered around. He eventually wandered into me, but was not concerned until I moved slightly, trying to film him. He ran down the nearest hole, but emerged again within a minute and resumed peanut hunting with Nicola.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collecting Tansy Seed

Maldives 2016: Wildlife on the Island

30 Nights Wild, night 30