Weather Report for January 2016

The weather station

As someone who spends a lot of time outdoors, the weather is important to me, so I decided it was time I got a weather station. I started running it from 1st January, so I now have the first full month of data. It generates a lot of statistics, not all of which are useful, but here are some of the more interesting ones for the month of January:

Lowest temperature -3.3°C on 17th
Highest temperature 15.4°C on 27th
Highest daily temperature range 10.4°C on 27th

Highest wind gust 31.1mph on 27th

Highest daily rain 16.5mm on 7th
Longest dry period 4 days to 18th
Longest wet period 10 days to 10th
Total monthly rainfall 71.1mm

Changeable weather on Allerthorpe Common

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Collecting Tansy Seed

Maldives 2016: Wildlife on the Island

Fen Bog